New Delhi to Ludhiana one way taxi services! | Top places to visit and Ludhiana!
New Delhi to Ludhiana one way taxi services! Yes, you heard it right! Taxiworld.in offers New Delhi to Patiala on way taxi or cab services that suit your supreme needs. As the leading as well as the fastest growing taxi service provider we assure you to provide best cab services as compared to any of our competitors. We keep track of the one way availability cars instant, monitor the service of the vendors through customer feedback, as well as we also offer the best rates for a reliable and hassle-free taxi service.
Let’s check out below some interesting visiting places at Ludhiana.
Top 7 places to visit at Ludhiana!
- Lodhi Fort- This 500 year old fort built by Sikander Lodhi is a huge and magnificent structure positioned on the banks of the river Sutlej. Although it stands almost in ruins, yet it is visited a lot by the locals and tourist.
- Phillaur Fort- This fort is designed by Dewan Mokham Chand, General of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. This Fort is an architectural wonder and never fails to attract visitors from far-flung places.
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh War Museum- With more than twelve galleries catering to subjects like the kargil War as well as Ancient history, the Maharaja Ranjit Singh War Museum contains an extensive memoir of India’s past.
- Bhir- Bhir is a 19th-century mosque and is also another popular pilgrimage center of Ludhiana attracting a large number of Devotees.
- Gurudwara Nanaksar Jagraon- Gurudwara Nanaksar Jagraon is in the city of Ludhiana and is famous as the memoir of Guru Gobind Singh. In the year 1975 Sikh saint baba along with his followers time-honored the Gurudwara in Kaleran. A dominant feature of this shrine is its annual festival held every year in August attended by nearly one.
Nehru Rose garden- it is beautifully landscaped garden in the heart of the city Ludhiana. Rambling over an area 27 acres, this popular tourist attraction is home to over 17000 plants, as well as 16000 varieties of roses.
Rakh Bagh park- with lush green landscape, as well as a toy train, it is a favorite spot for children, joggers, as well as walkers. The park is a leisure space for the locals and tourist both.
This was all about one-way trip from New Delhi to Ludhiana. If you want to book our delightful one-way taxi services, then book us now for instant confirmation and also to avail your bookings at offer price.